Peach Syrup | Soft & Durable Press-On Nails
This product is currently sold out.
Ring in spring with the subtle syrup-like colors in a milky gradation! This simple design yet unique peachy-coral ombre nail is fit for any occasion regardless of skin tone or atmosphere! Whether you want to lengthen your short nails or change up your look, our natural, soft and durable at-home art gels are made with high-quality material to last you a long time while being safe for the health of your nails and skin. When you're at the top of your nail game, you're ready for anything—so pack a bag, nail up, and Bon Voyage as you go take on the world!
* In the set: 28 nails in 14 sizes, non-toxic liquid glue, non-toxic gel adhesive tabs, cuticle stick and nail file.
* Good to know: Cruelty free, Non-toxic, Apply in seconds, Reusable
• Made in China • Weight: 0.96 oz (27.22 g)
• Product Materials: Nontoxic and Reusable
• Production: Cruelty-free
- Apply a layer of glue to the back of the Bon Art Nail and to your natural nail.
- Press and hold Bon Art Nail to natural nail for 30+ seconds ensuring the entire Bon Art Nail receives pressure.
- Trim the ends with a nail file, then customize the length and shape using nail tools, if needed.
Alternatively, use the provided non-toxic gel adhesive tabs based on your personal preference.
When you use liquid glue, apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure Bon Art nail properly, and extend wear time. The more glue applied, the longer the nails will stay on. Immediately use a cloth or nail brush to remove excess glue if over gluing occurs. Do not use if nail is inflamed or infected.
REMOVAL: Bon Art Nails will typically last for 7-14 days and will naturally release when glue bond weakens. Should you wish to remove prior to this, gently push under the Bon Art Nail to lift sides. Soaking in warm soapy water may be helpful to avoid damage and best preserve your set.
CAUTION: Nail glue can bond skin and eyes instantly. Keep away from the reach of children. If in eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.